Hidden Energy is a book that gives reason
to hope for a better future.
Hidden Energy discloses possibilities for humankind like technologies that tap into a universal background sea of energy.
Such a revolution in science can bring:
- Freedom from oil wars, fuel spills and scarcity thinking
- Justice: an end to energy apartheid
- Harmonious healthcare advances
- Creation of new materials
- Cleanup of waterways, rejuvenation of ecosystems
- Competition giving way to cooperation
- A safer, more creative existence for all of Earth’s peoples
The book gives evidence pointing to a better future, while also naming the forces opposing a paradigm shift. So the case for hope has a caveat — “an abundance-based future and higher civilization requires a critical mass of people to wake up and embrace a life-force and love-based worldview.”
Publication expected late 2017!
About Co-Authors Jeane Manning and Susan Manewich
Jeane Manning, B.A. Soc., is co-authoring Hidden Energy and previously authored other books about breakthroughs, starting with The Coming Energy Revolution (Avery Publishing NY 1996). Her previous books are published in ten countries. For 30+ years she interviewed scientists and inventors on various continents. She has been a social worker, journalist and publicist for a gypsy-style theatre company. Jeane has a veggie garden in British Columbia, Canada.
Susan A. Manewich M.S. (formerly Kornacki), is the President of New Energy Movement. Susan is experienced in the field of leadership development, organizational development, resonant technology and consciousness. She has co-authored work in Emotional Intelligence in Everyday Life (Psychology Press, NY 2006) and Applying Emotional Intelligence (Psychology Press, NY 2007). Susan enjoys nature and spending time learning about ancient cultures.
About Jeane Manning’s previous work
Her first book, Coming Energy Revolution:
Editors’ Choice …an insightful and intriguing look at the forces behind the free-energy movement….If you are at all interested in your own future, or the future of this earth, this fascinating book will show you the way to new energy possibilities. And all the changes we will need to make to overcome the roadblocks between our old-energy present and our new-energy future. — ICS, Bodhi Tree Bookstore magazine, Issue No. 16
Recommended Reading: The Coming Energy Revolution by Jeane Manning (top of editor/film star Dennis Weaver’s list in his publication Ecolonomics in Action, Vol. 1, Issue 1).
About New Energy Movement
New Energy Movement acts to promote the rapid widespread deployment of advanced, clean, and sustainable energy sources across our imperiled planet. This transformation in the way our civilization generates and uses energy provides the best physical means to protect the biosphere, remediate ecological damage, and enhance the health and well-being of the global human family. New Energy Movement’s major priority is to educate the public, policymakers, and investors about the need to support research, development, and use of zero-point energy, magnetic generators, advanced hydrogen processes, and other little-known powerful energy technologies now emerging from inventors and scientists all over the world…
Hidden Energy is a book that gives reason to hope for a better future.
The title has multiple meanings.
- It refers to little-known breakthrough inventions. They can help transform our world if people learn about them and their deeper meaning and support a paradigm shift.
- The source of the abundant energy is mysterious. We present basics of what is known.
- This is the time to end secrecy.
- The most vital meaning of Hidden Energy is the unrecognized power of aware and caring people. We could create a more harmonious world, if thousands of thought-leaders get involved.